Residential Post Construction Cleaning in Seattle
A construction project is most likely going to be smeared with dust and debris after it is completed either on a residence. Dust and dirt buildup during the project will become a health hazard if not cleaned.
As a company, The PurpleMaids offers post-construction cleaning services for residential properties. All imperfections left after a job will be removed, including dust, dirt, smudges, and scuffs.
Cleaning up after a new construction or renovation project is one of the most stressful phases. Cleaning during construction can take a lot of time, and delays can cost tens of thousands of dollars.
It is for this reason The PurpleMaids understands how delicate the process of a post-construction clean-up can be, and knows how to deal with all of the final details so you can get the post-construction clean-up that you and your project deserve.
Our Post Construction Cleaning Checklist
- Dust ceilings and ceiling fans
- Clean trim, baseboards, window frames and door frames
- Dust all woodwork, including handrails and mantels
- Clean sides and tops of doors and door hinges
- Clean interior masonry
- Vacuum carpet, especially around the edges
- Clean floors
- Remove stickers and clean windows (including the glass, tracks and frames)
- Clean light fixtures and bulbs
- Clean electrical switches and outlets
- Clean blinds and shutters
- Clean inside closets and cabinets
- Clean tops of shelves
- Remove drawers and clean underneath them
- Dispose of all trash